Saturday 11 August 2012

Summer festival oufit for under £50!

Hi everyone! So today I'm doing a post about fashion, which i am so excited about because i love fashion. I am going to show you a complete outfit that is appropriate for summer, perfect if your going to a festival or just a hot day out some were. This look is just under £50, it came to £49.98 which is great because you get, top(well bra-let),shorts, necklace, bracelets, ring, sandals and a bag. So the first item is a...


BLUE HAWAIIAN PRINT BRALET WITH ZIP FRONT DETAIL.
I think these look great in the summer if you can pull them off, they are super cute and nice!
This is from River Island was £28.00, on SALE £12.00 which is a awesome price!!
I would pair that with...

BLACK PU FRINGE SHORTS
These are super super cute, i love the fringe on them, they are very stylish and i am obsessed with wearing shorts for the summer and think they look great with the bralet.
These were also from River Island was £35.00 on SALE £15.00 which is a very great price!


MIXED BEAD STRETCH BRACELET
These are very simple but also very cute to wear, the colours are lovely and add a great pop of different colour to the outfit, other than blue print on the bralet.
These were from New Look, was £5.99 on SALE £2.00 which again is very good as you get multiple.
http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jewellery-and-hair-accessories/mixed-bead-stretch-bracelets_249952383
GOLD DISC PEACE EARRINGS
I think these are really cute and go great with the bralet and the whole festival theme.
These are from New Look and the price is £2.99!


RESIN FLOWER RING.
I think something simple, cute would be perfect and i love this little flower ring just to a pop of colour.
This was from New Look, and the price was on £1.00 which is amazing!





GOLD TONE SWEETHEART NECKLACE
This necklace is georgous and i think goes really well with the bralet just to add something.
This is from River Island and the price is £3.00 which is great!


BASIC TAN PLAITED LEATHER SANDALS
To be honnest i wanted to pair this outfit with a nice wedge but the pair i liked wear £35 and i thought that was a good price but wanted to find something which would still look nice with it but for abit less. 
So these wear from New Look, was £14.99, on SALE £6.00 which is alot more affordable.

BLACK PATENT QUILTED ACROSS BODY BAG.
I love these kind of bags, i have loads of them, i think there just a great staple to fit in all your essentials, the perfect size if you are at a festival or going shopping and they are super cute!
This is from New Look and the price is £7.99
http://www.newlook.com/shop/teens/view-all-footwear-and-accessories/teens-black-patent-quilted-across-body-bag_258619201


So thats all, i hope you liked my choices, leave a comment if you would pair it with something else or if you like it, so thanks for reading, please follow so you can stay updated to more post every Wednesday+Saturday, bye!

Laurenlovesmakeup'xoxo.

26 comments:

  1. I just love with the bralet top. And the shorts are really pretty. I guess I would change the ring and the bag. The earrings are so pretty :)

    -Marisa
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I agree im not the biggest fan of the ring with that outfit but i only had 2p to spend less so i thought owell!:)

      Delete
  2. OMG I want that flower ring so bad! haha

    Nice blog btw, I followed...follow me back?

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    Keep it up girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bralet top - just wish I'd the tummy to wear one! I love festivals but these days I like my creature comforts too much to slum it in a tent - think in future I'll just book into a local B+B lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really great post, I love the bralet but don't have the confidence to wear one!

    I'd love for you to check out my blog and possibly my shop?

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, and i will! Please follow:)

      Delete
  5. Great picks!
    Check this lovely bracelet giveaway on my blog!
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/2012/08/seven45-giveaway.html
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bralet is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the black shoulder bag and the bralet xx
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shorts!

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the shorts are so cute!

    xoxo,
    taibah

    www.prettylittlecheshire.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love your blog! Your so talented! :)

    Check out my blog?

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i really appreciat it! Please follow and i will:)

      Delete
  11. Just checked out your blog and I love it! Thought I’d leave a comment letting you know how much I do!
    Would you like to follow each other? Already following you. <3
    VISIT ME: http://stylemeeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, and i will follow you now, my name is Lauren Megan when i follow you on GFC!:)

      Delete
  12. Wonderful finds!! Wanna follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love your blog and this outfit. :)))<3
    Would you like to follow my blog?

    http://merveilleuxcadeau.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. thankyou so much! And yes i would:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for commenting! I will be sure to get back to you soon, If you have a urgent question or would like a quicker reply, please use my 'contact' information to help! :)