Saturday 2 August 2014

The Konjac Face and Body Sponge!

Hi everyone!

Today I'm writing a review on a new product. Its the Konjac sponge, you probably thinking what has this got to do with anything, but this is a face and body sponge!


The Konjac face and body sponge is made up with 100% natural fibers; from the root of the Amorphophallus plant. Its natural alkalinity balances the acidity of the skins oils. The unique net like structure of the sponge gently massages the skin and stimulates blood flow and new growth of skin cells, leaving the skin extremely soft, clean and refreshed.


The Konjac sponge was used by the Japanese for over 1500 years, having originally starting out as a medicine in the sixth century.

The sponges have mineral french red clay which nourishes the skin. There is a sponge for every single skin type, even one for baby's! I have the one for dry + sensitive skin! It is super soft and gentle which I love, its not hurt my skin in any way!

The benefits!

  • Revitalizes the face and body
  • Gently exfoliates your skin, leaving it with a healthy natural glow
  • Massages the skin whilst using-stimulating and encouraging cell renewal
  • Deeply cleanses the pores healing eliminate dirt, excess oil, bacteria, blackheads and blocked pores
  • Does not damage the delicate skin surface and is non abrasive
  • No need for additional cleansers unless you would like to
  • Extra soft texture which is ideal for the most hypersensitive skin.

I can honestly say this makes your skin feel so soft and smooth. It does make it feel really clean as well. I don't recommend using it for removing your makeup thought, I found it didn't do the best job, but this is my favorite for in the morning!

To use the sponge, all you have to do is run it under wonder and gently squeeze out the excess water. Do not wring out your sponge! Then all you do is massage the skin in circular movements with the damp sponge. Rinse the sponge throughout after and gently squeeze out the excess again.
As you can see there is a little string attached so you can hang it in a cool ventilates space for it to dry, you should not leave it in the shower.

The Konjac sponges last around 1-3 months depending on how well you look after it, it should be changes when it start to look tired, I really did notice a difference using this sponge, it makes my skin much more clear and healthy looking!

I never thought sponge would help my skin so much but I am so impressed with this product and its definitely a staple in my skincare routine now! Thanks for reading, I hope you like this review, bye!

2 comments:

  1. I have one of these and love it, infact I have two and am debating taking one of them on holiday with me x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they do really great things for my skin! :)

      Delete

Thank so much for commenting! I will be sure to get back to you soon, If you have a urgent question or would like a quicker reply, please use my 'contact' information to help! :)