Monday, 1 April 2013

YUKO tsuya-pata hair shine spray!

Hey everyone!


I have a little review for you today. I got offered to review a shine spray from Yuko. Ive not heard much about this brand but here is some info: Yuko was created in Japan in 1996 by a hair stylist and salon owner who wanted to make peoples life easier when it came to hair care. Yuko now has 70,000 salons worldwide.


Yuko Tsuya-Pata Shine Spray-£12.50-100ml*


This product is a conditioning spray with hydrolysed silk, it protects hair from heat and friction when flat ironing. This adds gloss and shine while moisturising the hair for a soft silky texture. Spray this product 4-6 inches away from hair after styling, You can also use this before and after flat ironing.


Its recommended to focus this product on the ends of your hair. I totally agree with what this product claims and prefer using it on dry hair. It makes it feel very light and gives it a silky texture. It gives you a subtle shine which is not as noticeable but you don't need to much of this.

Overall I've had a great experience with this product and because you don't need much this bottle will last you so long! Thanks for reading, bye,

Laurenlovesmakeup'xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this brand before, sounds lovely thought, I like the idea of a shine spray and heat protecter
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really nice, thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love blogging, its nice to know someone else enjoys it! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice review :)

    Marisa x
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post!!
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for commenting! I will be sure to get back to you soon, If you have a urgent question or would like a quicker reply, please use my 'contact' information to help! :)